IGNORED

Heading to Diamond, Mo. on Wed.

a1bummer

Heading down to Diamond, MO. Wednesday morning to go to my little sister's wedding this next weekend. Not only do I have to wear a Tux because she made me be in the wedding party, but I also got volunteered to help with getting the dinner put together. My better half and I will be down that there for about a week. Is there anything to go see or do down there? We'll be about an hour or so west of Branson. Thought about going there one day. I think there's a Ripley's Believe it or Not museum there. Just about anything would be better that Precious Moments Inspirational Park in Carthage that I got suckered into going to go see the last time I was down there. Anybody available for a tour guide?

If you like hiking or trout fishing, Roaring River State Park is about an hour west of Branson. Also, Eureka Springs, Arkansas is about an hour or so south of there. It's kind of a neat artsy and antiquey type of town. There are some great roads for riding in that area. I would show you around, but I live several hours away. Art

Unfortunately I'm not real big on theme parks. Especially with the prices they charge for admittance, souvenirs, and food.

But being the "tree huger" that I am, that Roaring River area looks like something I'd like to go check out. That's only about 45 miles SE of my Mother's house.

Unfortunately we won't be taking the bike down there this trip. I would, but my better half doesn't want to be stuck on the bike for that long. Oh wait! She says it's because there's nowhere to hang her dress for the wedding. :doh: Besides, the last time I rode the bike down there this early in the season, it was 17* here when I left and I was in snow, sleet, and rain almost all the way down there. :snow: LOL!