IGNORED

Are you signed up for Freebird's Maintenance Day?

Freebird

Looks like we are going to have a great turnout for Freebird's Maintenance Day in Oberlin, OH. If you have never attended this event, you really should try to do so. At this time there are 127 people signed up and 29 "maybes". You will meet a LOT of great members, learn how to many maintenance procedures on your bike, share some good food and just have a great time. If you are planning to come but haven't registered yet, please do so when you can. Here is the link to the calendar where you can sign up.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=153&day=2010-6-19&c=1

If you haven't ordered and paid for your shirt yet, please do so if you want one. I will be placing the order in the near future and it is not likely that there will be a second order. If you can't attend but will still like a cool shirt, you are welcome to one. Here is the link to the information on the shirts.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45872

To see some pictures from previous Maintenance Days, just go to the VRPhotos page at Photobucket and look for the various albums titled Freebird's Maintenance Day or just Maintenance Day in the left menu.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/

Don, I'm on the list and a check went out in todays mail for one XL W/O Pocket.

Can't hardly wait, this is the first MD I have been able to get free for. June has been a busy month in the past with the graduations ect going's on. We passed your exit a couple of times last weekend :mytruck:taking icb23's bike out to skydoc's for some upgrades, it won't be a bad ride at all getting there.

May have to call in sick that Saturday!?!? Maybe a cold on Friday too? :scratchchin:

FMD :dancefool:

Make sure Bubba calls in sick too .

BEER24/7 and I will be coming as well . There will be an epidemic at the shop that WEEK , and the DR. tells us to take a 2500 mile vacation .

BEER30

Make sure Bubba calls in sick too .

BEER24/7 and I will be coming as well . There will be an epidemic at the shop that WEEK , and the DR. tells us to take a 2500 mile vacation .

BEER30

Beer,

You planning to come through the Northern VA area and riding up with the VA crowd (Duke, Venturing Sole, Me and maybe a few more)? Maybe, we can find some "trouble" on the way up!

Ben

Beer,

You planning to come through the Northern VA area and riding up with the VA crowd (Duke, Venturing Sole, Me and maybe a few more)? Maybe, we can find some "trouble" on the way up!

Ben

Haven't set plans of yet . Other factors forthcoming will determine our route . Not only are we planning for MD , but also to visit our 2 grand-daughters in Sturbridge , Mass . As it looks now MD will be first stop . The shop will be closed that Friday prior for sure and just possibly Thursday for Becky and I if we can sweet talk the mice to not play while we are gone . The mice did pretty good last year , so who knows .

Also , found out that there will be some states that I particularly do not want to go through now after talking to Big Tom . But I found the cure to their ridiculous leftist laws and might just stick it up their tail pipe just for laughs . So who knows . Of course we are going to try to go the scenic route and at best avoid NYC and NJ coming back home . Big Tom informed me of some routes to take . Just need to get them into a GPS file for the Zumo .

So saying I cannot tell you how much time we will have on the road together to stir up trouble . We might just have to do all that at FreeBird's house ! :stickpoke:

Also too Gamecock , Bring some finger food for the Swamp Monster at the MD . You may want to make freinds with the Swamp Monster on your first MD .

BEER30

Beer,

Ben

Hey Ben,

I'm gonna start a thread for the VA Folks and anyone who want to join us on the drive up. then we can get a list and maybe get a good CONVOY going. we could also pick-up some PA, riders on the way up.

Hey Ben,

I'm gonna start a thread for the VA Folks and anyone who want to join us on the drive up. then we can get a list and maybe get a good CONVOY going. we could also pick-up some PA, riders on the way up.

Hey,

Have you decided where your staying this year? :whistling: