IGNORED

Need Carb Sync help in Buford GA

loehring

Hi all. I need a carb sync and unfortunately can't afford the tools right now. Is there anyone in the NE GA area that has the tools that would be willing to help me out? Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor one of these days.

Hi all. I need a carb sync and unfortunately can't afford the tools right now. Is there anyone in the NE GA area that has the tools that would be willing to help me out? Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor one of these days.

Getting carbs tuned is pretty much standard operating procedure in the parking lot at Col. Poole's right after lunch, Chip! I hope you can make it to the M&E this Saturday...

TERRY

Man, George! Don't be spreading those nasty rumors! Last time I looked, Accuweather is saying 58 and mostly cloudy but they aren't saying anything about rain after Tuesday and Wednesday.

I'll have my Carbtune, Chip. Sure hope to see you Saturday. Even if you have to limp over here.

i have a carb tune and live in winder. should be about 30 minutes or less from you. job looking right now so available most days. my phone number is on my profile. give me a call and we can tune in my garage.

curtis

I'm a couple of miles Northeast of spaghetti junction, just south of you. I'd be glad to help you out on a weekend or during an evening.

I just did mine a couple of weeks ago. It's quick and simple, and only takes about 15 or 20 minutes, including coffee breaks.

:)