IGNORED

Sleeperhawk's Surprise Birthday M&E PICS

Sleeperhawk

Here is the link to the bucket containing pics of the whole group growing older :rotf::rotf::rotf:

[ame=http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawks%20Mechanic%20Birthday%2020100305/]Sleeperhawks Mechanic Birthday 20100305 pictures by venturerider - Photobucket[/ame]

Again, thank you all for the surprise birthday M&E.:bighug::bighug:

David, just to let you know, I took my new little camera back to Best Buy today and told them what it had been doing Friday night with the red bar and reddish pictures. The clerk turned on the camera and lo and behold, it came up with the red bars like it did there at Texas Roadhouse!! :think: I never used the camera after Friday night. :confused07:

The service tech said that the CDC (whatever that is) was bad and I got a refund on the camera. :mo money:

So you and I were both right, the camera was screwed up and not us! (For a change!) :happy65::happy65::happy65:

I will stick with my good big camera from here on out!:whistling:

Bobbie,

Get you one of those Canon throw down camera's, they work great for about $100 you can't beat them. The wife got a Power Shot A590 for 99 bucks and it uses AA batt's and an SD card. Looks like you all had a good time, finally hit 50 here today !!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the little Nikon camera so I could carry it in my pocket to the restaurant so George wouldn't know something was going on. I have a 35 mm Canon Rebel that I use but it was too big to sneak in! I use it on the bike as well.

We all had a great time and the weather was absolutely perfect this weekend! Suffice it to say, we are ready for good riding weather!:thumbsup2:

Ride safe!

Bobbie,

Get you one of those Canon throw down camera's, they work great for about $100 you can't beat them. The wife got a Power Shot A590 for 99 bucks and it uses AA batt's and an SD card. Looks like you all had a good time, finally hit 50 here today !!!!!!!!!!!!

We had such a blast, didn't we!? Thanks to Sleeperhawks Mechanic for putting it

together and letting us raid your home. The food was fabulous, as always!

I didn't get my hugs from Mini and the VA boys on the last leg...:95:...not acceptable...we'll have to schedule a make up visit.

Hope to see you again soon!