IGNORED

Cleaning all that dust/dirt from under the seat/fairings etc.

Midnight

I have my bike in my shop now and am in the process of giving it a good cleaning. I'm wondering what everyone uses to clean all of the parts that are hidden under the fairings/seat and side covers. There is a lot of dust and dirt in there. I blew out what I could with compressed air. I am reluctant to spray any water in these areas as it is mostly electrical stuff. Maybe I should just leave it alone. Ideas? Thanks JR

I would get SilvrT to do it!! :rotfl:

I have my bike in my shop now and am in the process of giving it a good cleaning. I'm wondering what everyone uses to clean all of the parts that are hidden under the fairings/seat and side covers. There is a lot of dust and dirt in there. I blew out what I could with compressed air. I am reluctant to spray any water in these areas as it is mostly electrical stuff. Maybe I should just leave it alone. Ideas? Thanks JR

I just spray Honda Polish on a rag and start wiping. Craig

3500psi Powerwasher outta work too:yikes: Craig