IGNORED

2001 RSV on Ebay with buy it now $3500

Godlover

Where am I missing the salvage title? I know that is says it has been wrecked but didn't see any mention of a salvage title. I'm not crazy about the color but if it does indeed have a good title, that would probably be a good deal for somebody.

The pictures are also from 24/May/2009 and not to mention extremely washed out. A very very thorough first hand inspection would be a must for me before I would even consider this bike... But maybe I'm a little paranoid sometimes. :confused24:

Wow, that's a great deal. If I didn't already have an RSV, I'd probably buy it and take it (with the seller) to a race shop to have the frame, forks, and swingarm checked. A little paint, and you've got an RSV for about $4k.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but the add says the bike is in Cumberland MD,, but that doesn't look like a Maryland bike plate to me.. Don't Maryland bike plates have 6 characters?

Yep, that's a Pennsylvania plate.

Ben

Cumberland, MD is on the state line of PA. So maybe its less taxes to register a bike in PA then MD. Just a thought! If the bike is in decent shape its would be a great deal.

If this bike was within 100 miles of me - I'd at least check it out - and if it ran well and hte paint job wasn't shabby, as ugly as it is, I'd buy it - put it in front of my house with a forsale sign - and make a few bucks to put into my RSV! Two years ago I bought a 86 Goldwing for $400 - hardwired the stator - parked it in front with a forsale sign - and sold it for $3,000! :)

Maybe it's just me, or an optical illusion, but that pic straight on from the back looks to me like the tire isn't lined up with the bags and frame??? Plus the lugage rack is missing. Rear ended???

http://i.ebayimg.com/02/!BnT(ZywBWk~$(KGrHqUH-EEEts(TTvHWBLi-,Pdmgg~~_3.JPG

The picture wasn't taken centered from the back. Look at the middle of the passenger seat pad, and where it lines up with the dash. The camera was a bit off to the right.

Luggage racks are safety chrome that some folks don't buy.

Still looks great to me for the price!

Just spoke to the owner and he lives in PA. The Maryland Ebay address is his sisters account.

The bike has a clear title and was laid over on the right side. The right saddlebag support is bent.

Trunk, windshield,saddlebag and fairing have been replaced.

He is selling because he has purchased a Tour Deluxe. He stated his color choice was poor.

The bike is located in Hyndman,PA

Dave

The picture wasn't taken centered from the back. Look at the middle of the passenger seat pad, and where it lines up with the dash. The camera was a bit off to the right.

Luggage racks are safety chrome that some folks don't buy.

Still looks great to me for the price!

Something still not looking right here. I can agree camera is just to the right but when i draw a visual line fron center of tail light pass the Trunk Button to center of Seat... I see the trunk button about 1 inch left and not inline or is this an illusion?

Also if laid down on right side then that could have move the trunk left about an inch. Last Fall laid mine down leftside and trunk was moved right about an inch. :fiddle: