IGNORED

Swap meet

mraf

Recieved a flyer in the mail today for a Giant Motorcycle Swap Meet at Cleveland, Ohio on Sunday March 14. Has anyone ever been to this previously? Is it worth going to? Says that I could rent a space. I've been to car swap meets before but never a bike one. Should be pretty big being in Cleveland.

Large swaps are OK if you have deep pockets, but paying $10 bucks to get in is a deal breaker. I do a lot of the local marine gear swaps during the summer, but we had a local store that put on a pretty nice smaller MC swap a couple of times a year. Picked up some great stuff. Kuryakyn highway pegs with offsets like new for $5 bucks a set off a.... Harley. I actually found some VR parts.... can't remember what they were, or if I even had a chance to use them....yet... but I do remember buying them for next to nothing. The best part it was free for the seller as well as the buyer. They even had a free Tri-Tip BBQ for those who signed up for their email list. Fun times... Heck I even set out a small card table and sold a bell helmet... :thumbsup2: So they can keep the big ones. I'll stick with the freebe's.... :)