IGNORED

Geez Its Hot....

Aussie Annie

Last few days (and nights) have been sooooo hot :doh:

Still 25c all night last night, and 42c during the day :scorched::scorched:

Maybe some of that white stuff wouldn't be too bad :think::sign just kidding:

And I just got done with 460 miles today, all below freezing temps. I'd love to trade you for a few miles Annie???

Later, Scooter Bob

:Venture:

And I just got done with 460 miles today, all below freezing temps. I'd love to trade you for a few miles Annie???

Later, Scooter Bob

Nobody can ever call you chicken. I told the evil one you were leaving Wisconsin today on your bike. I told her get ready we're leaving Saturday. She just laughed and said "Yea right". Sounds like your making good time.:thumbsup2:

Annie we'll trade some of this snow for a little heat anytime. Another foot predicted by tomorrow night. Hang in there, cooler days are coming.:snow2: :D

Nobody can ever call you chicken. I told the evil one you were leaving Wisconsin today on your bike. I told her get ready we're leaving Saturday. She just laughed and said "Yea right". Sounds like your making good time.:thumbsup2:

Annie we'll trade some of this snow for a little heat anytime. Another foot predicted by tomorrow night. Hang in there, cooler days are coming.:snow2: :D

MRAF,

In case you didn't know, this is a link to my crazy trip....

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45537

Later, Scooter Bob

I plan to run for prime minister on the platform that we build a pipeline to australia. We can ship you some cold air to help you with your refrigeration needs and at the same time we get some warm air to melt the ice off of our roads as a safety initiative.

Now being the overly practical person that I am, I realize that this pipe line can not be built over night, so during construction we will just use air freight.:rotf: