IGNORED

What's wrong with this generation anyway???

AKRefugee

Most of us have a head start on them senior citizen lady biker wannabe's. Nothing wrong with that at all..........the first article though............I dont know!!!!

About 2 years ago our motorcycle ministry went to a senior home and visited with them during a birthday party for one of them, he turned 82 and had never ridden a motorcycle before and begged us to take him for a ride. We had to make sure he got permission from his family to do so, and they said why not.........so we went back for a cookout and after if was over took him for a ride on Jamie's Wing. We outfitted him with do-rag, vest helmet with intercom and even made him an honorary memmber of our ministry with a patch. He was in hog heaven, all you could hear on the radio was "This is marvelous" over and over...........he didnt want to get off the bike.

At Vogel last year we had 2 older ladies, sisters approach us and wanted to ride, so again Jamie volunteered his bike and B2Dad did the same and off they went, they loved it so much they came back later that day and asked if they were to make a donation to St. Jude could they ride again...........so off they went. When they got back the oldest of the 2 told her grandson he needed to buy a bike so they could ride together..............

Your never to old to enjoy life.............I just hope at their age I can do the same..................