IGNORED

A possible favor from fellow riders

nyjerry

I have a person ( John ) from north of Atlanta Ga. who is interested in my venture. Said he is buying it for fellow riders from france who enjoy riding first gens when in the US. He needs to find a way to get the bike home but does not have a trailer. Is there any fellow riders that might be able to help and get the bike to him. I maybe able to get it part of the way. This is early in the dealing right now and depends on how everything goes. The bike is licensed and insured, so riding it is possible. The only reason I'm bring this up on here is, this is where he found it so he must be a member or soon to be a member. Thanks nyjerry

Im in NC if the timing is wright I wouldnt mind helping out if I can. Ive got a trailer I can get my hands on and if not I could always meet you somewhere and ride it to him.

Let me know and if the timong works out Id be willing and obliged to help. Espescially as much help as I have had from this group. My number is in my profile if you kneed.

David

I have a person ( John ) from north of Atlanta Ga. who is interested in my venture. Said he is buying it for fellow riders from france who enjoy riding first gens when in the US. He needs to find a way to get the bike home but does not have a trailer. Is there any fellow riders that might be able to help and get the bike to him. I maybe able to get it part of the way. This is early in the dealing right now and depends on how everything goes. The bike is licensed and insured, so riding it is possible. The only reason I'm bring this up on here is, this is where he found it so he must be a member or soon to be a member. Thanks nyjerry

Jerry, Just make sure you have the cash in hand before planing any delivery's. I'm always leery of people saying they're acting for someone out of the country. If they want to send you a check for more than you want for the bike....RUN!! And No COD's. What's the problem with the guy picking up the bike and riding it where ever he want's once he gets here?? Just don't let that bike out of your sight until you see the green.....

Jerry, Just make sure you have the cash in hand before planing any delivery's. I'm always leery of people saying they're acting for someone out of the country. If they want to send you a check for more than you want for the bike....RUN!! And No COD's. What's the problem with the guy picking up the bike and riding it where ever he want's once he gets here?? Just don't let that bike out of your sight until you see the green.....

Excellent advice on that one!!

wise..wise..wise wise...and let me say wise advice...did i say wise?

Jerry,

I just happen to know who your potential buyer is. Don't worry about it. He is perfectly legit. :) I just saw a post from him on the MTA site about looking for a first gen and emailed him to tell him to check our our classifieds. He responded that he had come to terms with you and that's how I know who it is. You have nothing to worry about.

Jerry,

I just happen to know who your potential buyer is. Don't worry about it. He is perfectly legit. :) I just saw a post from him on the MTA site about looking for a first gen and emailed him to tell him to check our our classifieds. He responded that he had come to terms with you and that's how I know who it is. You have nothing to worry about.

"The almighty OZ has SPOKEN!!!"

Sorry I just love that part of the wizard of Oz....I'll go back into my hole :headache:

Thanks for all the comment and offers to help get the bike there. I am taking condors advise, but feel so much better with words from freebird. I also feel bad because he also has to trust me by sending the money first. The transportation well most likely be setup by John. Painterman67 and wanderer if you do get a chance to ride it, you won't be disappointed in the way it rides. You just can't keep it, only enjoy it for awhile. Now it's just a waiting for every thing to work out and some good weather. If i was him I would fly up and ride it home.

Again THANKS for all advise and offers Jerry