IGNORED

Plug for SW Moto Tire

Gary N.

I've ordered several sets of tires from Southwest Moto Tire over the years and have always been pleased with the price and the service. In anticipation of needing a new set before our trip this summer I thought I would order a set while I'm here in San Diego so I'd have them ready. Ordered yesterday morning and they arrived this afternoon.

Here's a pic of me hauling them over to my trailer.

Every Venom I've picked up has been from SW Moto, but since they've been bought out it seems like the prices are slowly creeping up, and the quick ship has gotten a tad slower to NorCal....which isn't that big of a deal, but for someone that has to pinch pennys I might do a little shopping the next time around.

Every Venom I've picked up has been from SW Moto, but since they've been bought out it seems like the prices are slowly creeping up, and the quick ship has gotten a tad slower to NorCal....which isn't that big of a deal, but for someone that has to pinch pennys I might do a little shopping the next time around.

Last year SW Moto did not have any WWW so i ended up getting them from Jake Wilson's, prices were a tad cheaper and they had what I wanted. Delivery was not that bad but the service was good.

I get emails from them every couple weeks with some sort of special. Have not bought anything else from them, but you never know i may see something I like

Brad

http://www.jakewilson.com/home.do