Squeeze

... i've read in the other Thread you want to see a Photo of me.

Well, to be honest, i don't care much about Pics which contain me, and i have none on my own. But .... every now and then a Pic with me is popping up somewhere...

So, i finally found one to show you. It has been taken on the Drag Racing i've contributed on October, 18 last Year.

Here it is ...

http://www.torsten-konrad.de/gallery/beschlrennen5/viertelmeile09_176.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I'm the Guy on the left Side of the Picture ...

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

... i've read in the other Thread you want to see a Photo of me.

Well, to be honest, i don't care much about Pics which contain me, and i have none on my own. But .... every now and then a Pic with me is popping up somewhere...

So, i finally found one to show you. It has been taken on the Drag Racing i've contributed on October, 18 last Year.

Here it is ...

http://www.torsten-konrad.de/gallery/beschlrennen5/viertelmeile09_176.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I'm the Guy on the left Side of the Picture ...

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

I've seen you before :Laugh::rotfl:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd never got this 1st Place, but a Buddy (also a 2Gen Max) whimped out due to the cold Weather and didn't show up. He's roughly a second faster than me.

It was Fun showing these Guys on their Sportsbike, what this big fat Man and his "Cruiser" can shell out. :crackup::crackup::crackup:The Guy on the Fireblade ran right through to the Taxi Way and waited there for me. As i approached him, he shouted out loud "Man, what the H3ll is this ? How much Horses are hidden in there ?", i almost dropped the Bike from laughing...

If Tom would have been there, they would have cried, deeply. Not that I made a Lot of new Friends there :rotf:, but Tom would have made them cry for the Jury....