IGNORED

B2Dad having surgery

b2dad

Don, Hope you have a speedy recovery . Ya'll have a beautiful trike ,you wouldn't want it to sit idle too long and get covered in dust. JUST DO AS THE OL DOC SAYS AND YOU'LL BE BACK IN THE SADDLE SOON. Hope all goes well with Patti while trying to cope with your recooperation time. Hang in there, enjoy your down time and take it easy.

Allen & Patti:bighug:

B2,Glad all is well...Get well soon,that trike needs a little riding and B2Mom may take her out if you dont...By the way,Id like to see a picture of that banner I swapped with ya from the Arkansas Rally..where did you put it?

Hey everyone. B2Dad is better tonite. Pain is under control with LOTS of drugs, haha. Seriously...he had a rough night last night when the numbness wore off (about 2 am) and it took awhile to get the pain under control. But doing way better tonite.

Thanks for all the well wishes...and B2Mom (Pat) is taking WONDERFUL care of me (yes, she's typing this, LOL!!). She is a wonderful wife, loving, caring, sees to my every need., etc....hahaha!

Hey TOM:

Posting the picture of the banner from the International Rally last year that you wanted to see. It is in one of the spare rooms we have.

[ATTACH]41296[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]41297[/ATTACH]