IGNORED

Trade RSMV fro a Honda ST1300

Guest RSMV2005

Guest RSMV2005

Good day,

I own a Midnight Venture but find it very heavy I already dropped it 4 times and I'm thinking about trading it for a ST1300 which is still a touring bike and a lot lighter. My wife is a bit concern about her comfort on the ST1300 since she a already tasted the Venture and find it very comfortable.

I would like to know if anybody know how comfortable is a ST1300 for the passenger compare to a Yamaha Royal Star Midnight Venture.

Any feedback would very appreciated.

Thanks.

Good day,

I own a Midnight Venture but find it very heavy I already dropped it 4 times and I'm thinking about trading it for a ST1300 which is still a touring bike and a lot lighter. My wife is a bit concern about her comfort on the ST1300 since she a already tasted the Venture and find it very comfortable.

I would like to know if anybody know how comfortable is a ST1300 for the passenger compare to a Yamaha Royal Star Midnight Venture.

Thanks.

you not getting any encouragement here, bud!:whistling:

we would rather you keep falling off the yamaha than trade it for a hon.....whats it called again?:Im not listening to

How long have you had the Venture? It takes a bit of practice to get used to the weight and the way it handles at slow speeds. Check your front shocks air pressure. Pump them up to 7 pounds each. Pump up your rear shock to around 50 psi. Then practice in an empty parking lot.

You may want to switch to a narrower front tire if all else fails. But only as a last resort.

Guest RSMV2005
If you trade it, your wife will kill you! Don't do it... save yourself!:no-no-no:

Is the ST is that bad, I always thought it was a comfortable bike.:whistling:

Guest RSMV2005
Go to the gym. :cool10: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Rusty

Hey!!! I got used to the bike's weight... it's just that it might be more fun to ride the ST than it is riding the Venture (on the sport side) that's all.

But I wouldn't want to hurt my wife's buns if I can.:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If you want to keep the misses happy better to take some slow rider training than have her on the back of a ST1300 after being on the venture. And for the driver they do give of a lot of heat. Both the St1300 and the wife.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Good day,

Thanks.

4 times,hmm' you sure you ain't tippin the bottle when your on that bike.bill :rotf: :rotf: :rasberry: :no-no-no: :no-no-no: