IGNORED

Badges & Patches to UK

Midnight_Star

Hi guys

Dave from the UK, RSV rider since 05, bike 5yrs old now with 12000 miles on it. I see a lot of bikers over here with jackets covered in Harley stuff and i would like mine covered in Venture/Yamaha stuff. Cannot obtain much in UK they dont even sell the bikes over here, mines an import any help would be great.

Dave ( UK )

.. write Dan the adm; there are several sites here.

And not one Brit has posted to my post. SO ...

FYI: I have enjoyed the post, ‘What would you do differently in cycle wreck?’ It has been very education and I recommend it to you.

And if you have not posted to my POST, THE OLDEST VENTURE RIDER on 1st and 2nd Gen tech talk, please do so; as well in 2nd gen tech talk I’ve added a post (Dangerous!?) : YOUNGEST TO OLDEST QUEEN SEAT AND UP VR RIDERS. The whole gang has jumped in, so post your two cents worth as well. So far the oldest is 77 and the youngest is 16. And, can you believe it? He rides a 1st gen VR!

Also, (forgive if this is a repeated invitation, LOL): come to CO and I will keep up with you at my soon to be 71 with two new knees and on my 86 VR.

JackZ

Hi Squidley

Thanks for your reply, I would be grateful for any Yamaha Royal Star Venture

patches and other bike related to sew or stick on my leather and winter coat.

Friesman1 has posted me and sending me some stuff over and i'm really grateful.

Any costs please let me know and i'm in your dept, what a great bunch of bikers.

Dave (UK )

P.S Anything i can do from this end just let me know.:clap2: