IGNORED

Anyone have the HJC FS-3 or IS-33 helmet

mp66226

I find that my full face Bell works fine in the winter but get's awfully hot in the summer time. Anyone have either of these HJC helmets. Bike Bandit has the FS-3 on clearance sale, I really like the idea of running either a visor or a shield. That being said, I'm wanting to install a J&M headset in whatever I get with little to no cutting on anything on the inside. Also, how is the noise?

Also might look at a Nolan N42/N43. Same kinds of questions.

I'm not sure if this is the exact helmet my wife and son both use. But HJC is one of the helmets that we found that was more narrow and significantly reduced/eliminated the wind noise. They both have faceshields installed.

My son installed a headset in his with little effort.

Shark Evoline. that is my solution, I have several open face, and the Evo does open face, full face and is great for any season. haven't ridden in the hottest summer weather, but was in bumper to bumper traffic in Florida new years eve in 80 degree weather on a rental HD Electra ultra Glide, and it was comfortable. Rode in cold wet weather and it was dry and warm. Quieter than most open face too.

I have a Nolan N-42 and replaced that with an IS33, and the 33 was my favorite till I got the Evo.

Any of these will require some modification for most headsets. I found that Wingstuff.com offers good prices and they will install the headsets for you. J&M or other brands, and at lower prices. Just have them do it and save the frustration or possible damage.