IGNORED

What's wrong with this picture?

straycatt

I don't know. It DOES have the MM seat. I'm thinking that it has been painted but that they used the stock description for it.

2 or 3 months ago, this dealer did have a 2000 MM that was the original color without the trunk and with the backrest (as pictured) (and with similar mileage as to what is listed). It didn't sell on Cycle trader and was posted on e-bay twice. It had disappeared from both and it was not sold on e-bay.

I wonder if they did just paint it to try to sell it this way instead of the white... :confused24: Seems like a lot of work for that, but, maybe they thought they could get more $$ for it...

Ebay one is a Venture (notice that it also has the "newer" air box setup with the front lowers)....dunno why they would stripped all the hard bags off for soft bags....trunk I can see, I have plans to do that myself, but would have left the saddlebags.

Dunno what to think on the cycletrader one. If it is repainted, why didn't they replace the seat, as well? :confused:

whaddya all think,

its been dumped or hit from behind and this was the cheap fix?

Brian

:sign yeah that:He got his reserve $4500+$600 in fees . Clear title? If it weren't for the wiring under the seat it would have had a solo seat and probaly would've looked less funny. Only 5,000 miles if you like the look. I would have to go solo if he gave up the $600 fee. Or at least improv a trunk to balance the look.