IGNORED

The RSV as got to go

bill04

Hi Brad , I hope your having a great time in texas ,hope you like your new home .Shure hope both of you are loving it . As for me dont worry it's not so bad I'm having a lot of problems whit my right wrist ( severe arthrosis )and knee .The knee is not so bad and the doc said when it gets worst they can operate that's the result of working whit vibrating tools for 30 years.The knee is from chasing cars in an auto plant (production line ) :rotfl:.Didn't do much riding last summer due to the pain .Riding is getting dangerous I loose control of my right hand .So took last summer to think about it and came to the conclusion that before both of us get hurt I'm going to sell the bike and find something else to do like maybe buying a convertible so we can ride and feel the wind ,,,LOL .Beside that life is good in our new house ,Suzie and me wish you both the best.:thumbsup:

Wishing you guys the best. A friend here recently retired from biking as his wife couldnt/wouldnt do it anymore. They bought themselves a Miata and are having a ball! They tour all over the place with that thing.

He misses biking but they have found a new thing that they both enjoy together...thats whats important isnt it?

You know your always welcome here Jacques, we very much enjoyed the short time we got to spend with you folks in Frankenmuth

:happy34:

I'll keep your bike in mind should I hear anyone in the looking, be safe and I'm sure we'll catch up with you at some point :)