IGNORED

A good view point

phill12

THE JOB - URINE TEST

(Whoever wrote this one deserves a HUGE pat on the back!)

Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem). What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my Question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass - doing drugs, while I work. . . Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'.

Pass this along if you agree or simply ignore it if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though. Something has to change in this country -- and soon

:clap2:

THE JOB - URINE TEST

(Whoever wrote this one deserves a HUGE pat on the back!)

Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem). What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my Question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass - doing drugs, while I work. . . Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'.

Pass this along if you agree or simply ignore it if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though. Something has to change in this country -- and soon

:clap2:

Sounds good to me.

My neighbor got laid off from his job and began to draw unemployment, company called him back and told him he had to take a urin test to start and flunked it. Company fired him and cut off his unemployment. Shortly after the goverment put him on the welfare, so no more tests and now he gets his checks.

i agree i also think they should do some service for they checks. clean the ditches. work at the food pantry. hire some to build the fence to keep some from comming in to our country when they get to the gate have them working on the other side then weld it shut. sorry i should not rant like that i guees

So let me make sure I understand this correctly.

To earn money honestly like with a job, you have to pass a urine test to prove you are not a detriment to those you work with? But if your a low life bag of crap that is stealling and raping during the day and night you just have to sign up and hold out you hand and scream "where the heck is my share that I didn't earn"?

So what did we learn here boys and girls?????? Think about it .................

I hear a Boomerism coming don't you.

Boomer says: Walk them into the woods and come back alone with an empty colt 45.

sorry I can't sign Boomer's name he got pissed the last time I did that.

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

So let me make sure I understand this correctly.

To earn money honestly like with a job, you have to pass a urine test to prove you are not a detriment to those you work with? But if your a low life bag of crap that is stealling and raping during the day and night you just have to sign up and hold out you hand and scream "where the heck is my share that I didn't earn"?

So what did we learn here boys and girls?????? Think about it .................

I hear a Boomerism coming don't you.

Boomer says: Walk them into the woods and come back alone with an empty colt 45.

sorry I can't sign Boomer's name he got pissed the last time I did that.

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

No need for me to say anything Bubber....Ya said it all.:happy65:

Boomer.....who sez he'd also bring a backhoe into the woods too cuz he don't dig graves by hand.:innocent:

Too much common sense!! The Gubbermint and Bleeding Hearts will never allow that to happen.

Boomer.....who sez don't blame me for being non-PC cuz I won't be a hypocrite fer anyone.:mad:

Unfortunately Boomer's right on the money here. You'd probably be "offending" someone if you made 'em whiz in a bottle and be straight to get their Welfare!:thumbdown:

This is Patricia, I go even further with the idea that they should not only have to take a drug test and work ( clean ditches, helping veterans, whatever and the entire time they collect ). I've always said to give them food only enough to get by and don't give them food stamps. If they don't like the food handed out to them I guess thats more incentive to :bang head: GET A JOB, ANY JOB and refuse the handouts all together.

And while I'm on my rampage, I vote for sterilizing anyone who has been irresponsible enough to get pregnant AGAIN while receiving public assistance. I could go on and on ( my mother worked typing up the fraud cases for years). This money is tremendously abused and we have injured men and women who have served our military and well deserve it for their rehab. :usa:

This is Patricia, I go even further with the idea that they should not only have to take a drug test and work ( clean ditches, helping veterans, whatever and the entire time they collect ). I've always said to give them food only enough to get by and don't give them food stamps. If they don't like the food handed out to them I guess thats more incentive to :bang head: GET A JOB, ANY JOB and refuse the handouts all together.

And while I'm on my rampage, I vote for sterilizing anyone who has been irresponsible enough to get pregnant AGAIN while receiving public assistance. I could go on and on ( my mother worked typing up the fraud cases for years). This money is tremendously abused and we have injured men and women who have served our military and well deserve it for their rehab. :usa:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I don't agree with the whole random urine testing at work thing, but I do agree about the welfare crap. I wrecked both knees at work a few years ago and wasn't able to do the same kinds of manual labor have been doing my entire life. I've been going to school so I can get back to work in a field that doesn't interfere with all my restrictions. And there are a ton of them. I am now permanently partially disabled because of the injuries. I've also had other debilitating health problems and neurological disabilities my entire life. I was turned down for temporary disability because I was going to school. I was told that going to school was the same as maintaining a job. So therefore I was not disabled. But then I always see people who are fat and lazy, alcohol & drug addicted, Bi-polar, had some sort of mental breakdown, etc., etc., etc. These people get to live off the working folks! Hell I can only afford half of the meds I'm supposed to be taking. If I cut back any farther, I could die! But heck, have a bunch of illegitimate kids, stay drunk, eat to much, or just be some sort of lazy lowlife, and have everything handed to you on a platter.

I know this may offend someone. I'm not ripping anybody. I'm just making some observations and wondering, "WHY"?

Good one Jrichard!!! :thumbsup2:

but I'd like to add that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE that WORKS for the government should be on the list for random testing! My tax dollars are paying their wages. Shouldn't they too have to prove that they're not using dope???

but I'd like to add that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE that WORKS for the government should be on the list for random testing! My tax dollars are paying their wages. Shouldn't they too have to prove that they're not using dope???

Lot of years as a government employee and didn't mind being on that list but we were the only ones on it?? Thank you for paying my wages. My job is open now.

On a side note... I work for the government, but we are self-sustained, without the need for ANY tax dollars. We make our own money. I do have to submit to random drug tests though.

I DO agree with your statement.