IGNORED

Baltimore for lunch Oct 6

FROG MAN

Looks like Yammer Dan and I might be in Baltimore MD Saturday on personal business of the chromed first gen type.Not sure of exact times yet but a meet for lunch would be good. Maybe a few extra hands with loading a first gen.:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

P/S Mamamo is staying at home so Ladies Welcome!:):stirthepot:

Going to be a long two days. Can't wait to see it now. Still haven't got to talk to him but got phone number and map quest directions. Just my work hrs are so crazy. Gonna try him again tonight from prison. That call ought to make him wonder. Got some questions about it but ad looks great!!!

Got to run Work calls!!

My wife said, "I don't care where you take me. We're going for a ride Saturday." So, we are about an hour north of Balto. Let me know when and where and you have some help. Cell is 717-891-2018 or shoot me an email.

Hope to see y'all Saturday

If we leave by 9:30 am after Dan gets home from work we should be in Baltimore by 2:30 - 3:00 pm. Looks like we get off I95 at exit 59. Not sure were we could meet and eat maybe somebody more familiar with the area could pick a spot close to the exit. I want to get loaded and head back a 100 miles or so before spending the night unless we decide to drive straight back.Dan will probably ride in the back and work on the carbs all the way home.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

I'll program the gps tonight. My cell will be on tomorrow 304-613-1614.