IGNORED

Intercom/Cb System on 07 RSTD? HELP

newman

Hello,

Just bought a 2007 RSTD and I love it. However maybe I should have

bought the 2007 RSV cause I really want the Rider/Passenger Intercom and the CB system.

Does anyone know of an aftermarket system that is seemless in that

it looks great, works well and would be able to communicate with

my fellow RSV riders.

Thanks,

PAUL

I have a 05 tour deluxe and was thinking the same thing. I looked around and found a system called Autocom The website is being rebuilt at the present time. You can found Bob's BMW motorcycle website or call Top Gear accessories in New York at (888)851-4327 and get a catalog.

The system mounts under the seat then you can hook up music,cell phone,radar units and bike to bike. When you talk to your passenger the music will cut the volume in half or when the rings it cuts out. I have had the system for about a year and very happy.

J & M Audio has a good system, in fact I think that is what they put on the 07 RSV's. You can check them out at http://www.jmcorp.com/. They have a wide varity to choose from, most people I have talked to say they have the best on the market..check em out and see what you think.

:biker:

Dawg

Random pithy quote: Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population.

The wife and I rode over to Sierra last Saturday just to check them out, and to buy a J & M windshiled pouch. I have read about Sierra for years and seen them at shows. I expected a huge store of some kind. What did I find? They work out of a large converted garage! I was surprised. But I have had great service from them at rallies when I rode my Goldwings. So they have my thumbs up as a dealer. They do sell all the J & M items at a discount. I got the windshiled bag for probably 15 dollars less than from J & M.

Check Out This one. Best CB Audio Intecom ever. If you like clear sound and comunication get this one. Strongly Recomanded.

http://www.autocomamerica.com/autocom.cfm

I will second Starbogs suggestion here. I have a friend that rides a Beemer and installed one of these systems and it is great. The stock Yammi is pretty lame in comparison.