IGNORED

GoPro camera mounting ?

cb1313

I use a RAM mount myself. I had a spare ball that I had used with my Garmin Nuvi GPS prior to getting my Zumo, fabricated a small plate to bolt to it for the GoPro mount to stick to and TADA...insta mount...hehehe:D

Also picked up one of GoPro's mount kits for mounting on bars to move the camera elsewhere on the bike, like the bag guards and such....goes for about $20

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GutDB6KFzto]YouTube- Ride With Mike[/ame] I have 4 videos on youtube and this is the easiest one to link with the others. Each video was mounted at a different place on the bike. Word of caution---I used a small length of string (or zip tie) attached to the camera and then to the bike, just incase the mount comes loose. I use the suction cup and haven't had any problems, so far..but I'm not taking chances. Mounting the camera on your helmet makes you look like one of the Tele-Tubbies! If you don't mind the stares, finger pointing, and laughing it's a pretty good place to mount the camera. Have fun with it and try mounting it in several areas. My favorite is suction mount to the top of the speedometer, you get a bit of glare from the windscreen but it's not bad.

:rudolf:

silverdeer