IGNORED

I'm Home

Wanderer

in Hanover, MD. At least it will be home for the next 60 to 90 days or so. Didn't bring the bike as it

seems I'll be here thru most of the winter months, but you guys in this area please include me in what ever is going on. I can always "cage it:95:."

Well stay warm up there. It's quite nipplish down in these parts for the moment. I'm not sure who is up in MD at the moment never seen any meets up there. You can always drive to a meet elsewhere we haven't disowned you down this way ya know.

Margaret

What does nipplish mean???

Well stay warm up there. It's quite nipplish down in these parts for the moment. I'm not sure who is up in MD at the moment never seen any meets up there. You can always drive to a meet elsewhere we haven't disowned you down this way ya know.

Margaret

It's cold and the wind is blowing. I don't like it, not one bit, but I'm sure it's not this way all the time. :think:

I lived in Maryland for 15 years before moving to Georgia.

Once it warms up a bit, the riding is good in western Maryland, southwest-central Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Lots of scenic mountains and 2 lane twisty roads.

Wanderer....check out the N. Va meet-n-eat coming up later this month...or you can just try to hook up with them at the Motorcycle Show in D.C. I am not sure if I will be able to do either because of work schedules. Welcome to the area (even if only temporarily). It is a bit nippy out there today.