IGNORED

What a thrill

BIG TOM

Left work last night in a snowstorm with it blowing snow so hard , top speed was 15 mph ....took me more than 2 hrs. to get about 3/4 of the way home when it happened......The drivers side wiper took a dump....found a parking lot to pull into(thank God there was one right there) hope that the arm just became loose...nope...right side works, drivers don"t.... it justs flops around.....called my son out in the storm to get me....sorry son...by the time he arrived the storm had passed...so my truck is in the shop being repaired today (at least I had today off)...and here I sit waiting for the ups guy to finish delivering the rest of the Christmas gifts I ordered , I need to go to the post office to send out some vr wraps.... . probably should shovel out the drive again (snowblower still broke, shoveled till 10pm last night)......and waiting to hear from my repair shop...Think I'll get another cup of coffee and wait for spring to arrive..I hate winter...maybe a bowl of ice cream will help ??:ICgrin::ICgrin:

We're supposed to get a little snow shower and freezing rain tomorrow, but if you took odds on it, it would be about 70 to 80 % that it won't happen. Even if it does the odds are nearly 100% that it won't stick this time of year.:banana::banana: Middle of January to middle of February is usually when we get snow that sticks, if we get any at all. If you don't mind the cold, we have nearly year round riding. How you guys and gals make it up north is a mystery to me. I guess you do what you gotta do?

Glenn

Left work last night in a snowstorm with it blowing snow so hard , top speed was 15 mph ....took me more than 2 hrs. to get about 3/4 of the way home when it happened......The drivers side wiper took a dump....found a parking lot to pull into(thank God there was one right there) hope that the arm just became loose...nope...right side works, drivers don"t.... it justs flops around.....called my son out in the storm to get me....sorry son...by the time he arrived the storm had passed...so my truck is in the shop being repaired today (at least I had today off)...and here I sit waiting for the ups guy to finish delivering the rest of the Christmas gifts I ordered , I need to go to the post office to send out some vr wraps.... . probably should shovel out the drive again (snowblower still broke, shoveled till 10pm last night)......and waiting to hear from my repair shop...Think I'll get another cup of coffee and wait for spring to arrive..I hate winter...maybe a bowl of ice cream will help ??:ICgrin::ICgrin:

Buy a snowmobile,build something out of snow,ski,ride a sled{remember the thrill when you were a kid},ice skate, or vedge out in the house or garage and fix something. We have a dirt road here in town that is perfect for sled riding. Every winter we round our friends and all the kids, fix up some hot chocolate and spend the day sledding down. We build a small fire at the top for everyone to warm up and we have a ball. Your having a string of bad luck sure hope it changes. Winter sucks but at least there is snow now.:D

Glen don't ever give percentages of how likely you will be to get snow. The way the weather has been lately you might end up with a blizzard. Don't make mother nature mad at ya.

Tom good thing you got today off is right. So when do you retire and move south?

Margaret

When I'm retired I won't care about how much it snows...I won't have to go out in it..let it pile up to the roof.:big-grin-emoticon:

No matter how I look at it or what I do I have come to the definitive conclusion that being in Noo England for the Winter pulls a long deep vacuum 24/7 of the whole darn Season.

Boomer.....who's gonna head SOUTHWEST one day and NOT stop until he sees the Federales holding up ALTO signs and throwing rocks at him for ignoring that.:banana: