IGNORED

2010 International Motorcycle Show

Al Bates

Can Don ride the trike up? Or is it too cold? LOL!

Heu Pat

Don't know if you southern folk can handle cold weather riding :stirthepot: and even if you can ya might better have a pair of snow tires on back of the trike. Oh a ski up front might be a good idea too. :cool10:

Coming up? Drop me a pm.

Larry

Ok, Just got tickets online, code pro10mi for discount. Use the link that Al Bates posted at the begining of this thread, only 10 bucks plus 1 dollar svc charge. Must purchase by Dec. 25th for discount. Karl, Mike and myself and maybe another or two willl be there Saturday when they open and hang out till about 2:00 and then go get some chow. Hope to see a few there, maybe even some of those Texan transplants.

Have a Blessed Christmas and hope to see you soon.

Gary

Al,

I think this year I will not be able to. My son is still on the hospital.

Please take pictures of it and posted it.

Thanks

Carlos

Carlos will do, sorry about your son hope he gets better:sun:

It may help for you to get out for an hour or so, the bike show may help you feel a little better:happy34:

Al,

Sounds good meet @ the venture between 1:00 & 2:00, I think we will be ready to get out of there around 2:00 and get some chow. If you are attending PLEASE show up before 2:00 at the VENTURE display it would be nice to meet everyone even if you are not planning to go eat. Drive safe and we will see you soon !!!!!

Gary

Al,

Sounds good meet @ the venture between 1:00 & 2:00, I think we will be ready to get out of there around 2:00 and get some chow. If you are attending PLEASE show up before 2:00 at the VENTURE display it would be nice to meet everyone even if you are not planning to go eat. Drive safe and we will see you soon !!!!!

Gary

Sounds good Gary

We will be going to the one in Greenville, SC in January. :)

Missed that one last year due to being trumped by my wife's schedule. She was quicker on the draw and got her event on the calendar first. So, as she was outa town, I was left sitting with our old pets.

Doesn't look like I'll make it to Greenville this year either (work).

Hope y'all have a blast.

2003 HD 883R, 2002 XVS650 Classic, 2000 MM #181, 2000 Honda CMX250, 1998 VMax, 1988 Venture Royale, 1981 XJ650LH Midnight Maxim, 1979 SR500.

Rusty, Looks like you could have a show in your garage !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had alot of bikes but never more than three at one time, I think.