IGNORED

Venturedad Hitches

Gamecock

Can't answer that for you.....I got mine from him nearly 2 years ago. His workmanship is AWESOME. I use my hitch to hold a custom-made Flag Holder that allows me to fly 2 3'x5' Flags on all the Patriot Guard Missions that I do.

Boomer.....a Flag wavin Patriot for sure.

It was last December when I was first looking at getting a hitch. I also had to wait to hear back from him, he was very appologetic as he was on Vacation and therefore unable to respond.

When he did get back with me he was excellent to deal with. Very quick to respond in all future questions and very fast to ship the hitch out when I was ready to purchase.

I got ahold of Roy, my hitch will be shipped today. Sounds like a great guy!

Ben

Did you get in touch via email or phone? My sister ordered/paid for a hitch for me (for my xmas gift) back on Dec 7th and hasn't heard anything since then. She has cc'd me on several emails that have gone unanswered. I'm not particularly worried since my riding season is pretty much over until Spring, but my sister is concerned that she won't have anything to hand to me on xmas day.

Thanks, Ben. I just got off the phone with Roy. The hitch is en route since last week. It looks like all is it will be here within the next day or so. Apparently, Roy just doesn't get online frequently so in this age of immediate response via the Internet we (ie my sister) need to be more patient.

I'm looking forward to my new VentureDad hitch!