IGNORED

Who wants to see the Muffinman

muffinman

Welcome Home Jeff!!

Even if it's for a short time :happy34:

Like The Squid said:................."Welcome Home short Jeff!!

Even if it's for a time :happy34:":rotfl:

Welcome home Jeff.

Wish I could join you but I just cant... but have a cold one for me..

Wishing you and Mini a wonderful Christmas.

I'm with you on that one, Eck! Although you and I would tip a cold

Miller while the Muffin would tip a cold Pepsi!!!

Welcome home Jeff!!!

Edited by 86er

I seriously considered going that way, but an old Air Force buddy south of Winston Salem that was going to put me up Saturday night had to go out of town to Charlotte to his daughter's at the last minute. And, with the weather rainy and foggy here, I guess it was best I did not make the trip, but I sure wanted to. :o

RandyA

I seriously considered going that way, but an old Air Force buddy south of Winston Salem that was going to put me up Saturday night had to go out of town to Charlotte to his daughter's at the last minute. And, with the weather rainy and foggy here, I guess it was best I did not make the trip, but I sure wanted to. :o

RandyA

RAndy we wish you would have said something. You could have stayed with us . we are just east of greensboro. Wouldnt have been much further fopr you to drive to our house. NAd you couold have ridden with us in ther explorer if you wanted.

David

RAndy we wish you would have said something. You could have stayed with us . we are just east of greensboro. Wouldnt have been much further fopr you to drive to our house. NAd you couold have ridden with us in ther explorer if you wanted.

David

I really appreciate that David and started to post my intensions as I was really in the mood to make a road trip, but did not officially make the decision until about Sat noon. Thanks,

RandyA