IGNORED

Anyone ride into Mexico lately ?

cb1313

No bullets , Knives either. Passport use to not be needed but I would check first.. Make sure that you dont have even a SINGLE bullet somewhere in the Auto or bike...Can carry out a small amount of prescription drugs but no narcotics.

Late 60's I spent time in Mexico on my Triumph with little problems. No passport needed then but now you do. Fairly friendly people that liked gringo money. Mazzatlan is gorgeous with crystal clear blue water and great fishing. Now I have no desire to go back. I did carry a boot gun then.

:farmer:

Guest Nevada Max

I spend lots of time riding our bikes in Mexico. Been going down there since 1960's and of all the places excepting Bali, Mexico is my favorite place to ride and visit. Go through the Vagabundos del Mar group for INSURANCE but you'll only get a binder on your drivers licsence which will cover you in an accident.

Mexican roads and people are great and the highway roads esp the quota (tools) are cheap for motorbikes and sparelsy used. I also take the Ferries over to the Baja from Mazatlan.

Use common sense and understand you are guest. Be respectful of their very ancient culture take no self medicating drugs, avoid any weapons, ammo and camo cloths and above all be prepare for the most enjoyable time on the beaches, town and taco stands

Vaya con Dios

Max