IGNORED

Check Out This RSV on eBay

Whitlow

I saw this and I kind of like the look with out the trunk. I wonder how hard and much time it would take to remove it? Where are the antennas? And how about the no mufflers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Royal-Star-2008-YAMAHA-1300-ROYAL-STAR-VENTURE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a552e0ba7QQitemZ250537184167QQptZUSQ5fmotorcycles

It's a different look for sure, the no mufflers thing is pretty lame to me. I have run my G2's without them while I was doing maintenance and it is LOUD, you'd go deaf in no time. If the bike could be picked up a lot cheaper than what he's asking, say $7500 it would be worth putting back together. Other than that your basically looking at a Tour Deluxe with a full fairing

:2cents:

its an 07 model year RSV, not an 08.

Welllll....

Yamaha did not make a charcoal RSV in 07...only a Midnight and black/blue

I am pretty sure it is an 08 model.

The guy probably knows nothing about it and does not know they come with a 5 year warranty.

Without the mufflers I know it is loud...very loud. I took mine off for a few minutes...could not stand that. Neighbors started coming outside to see what was going on and they are 200 yards away.

If the salvage title was intentionaly left out , it would also explain the lack of a warrenty . As always ASK B4 BIDDING assume NOTHING . I like the look , but love my trunk . I like to lock my jacket & helmet out of sight . I know thieves can get in if they want it enough , but I just don't want to keep it with me always. If it's salvaged bid very low , it'll probaly still be a great bike , but the value is damaged more than the bike. Used trunks are easy to find and most change pipes anyway . If you get it cheap , it is a 2008 , ride it forever & who cares about resale. If salvage title is " left out " take this as a warning & inspect as if they are known liars , who knows what else could be left out . At the very least treat everthing as suspect which is easy for me because I'm naturely suspect:bluesbrother:ious .

It MAY have a clear title but I'm guessing it was laid down and he just removed the broken bits. or pieced it back together to look good but couldn't find a trunk.

It's almost the exact look I want for a second "solo" Venture (except his antenna placement :confused: ) but when I do it will be a lower mileage '99-'03 or a non-salvage wreck at a LOWWWW price.