IGNORED

Update on Clutch "I" basket

SilvrT

I'll sell mine after I'm done with it .... heck, I'll even give it to you

(but I'm not so sure you'd want to admit to anyone that you actually have it in your posession) ...:rotf: :rotf:

(I'll post a pic once I'm in the progress of putting the clutch back together this weekend)

Thanks T.

I'm thinking you could ship it to me thru a series of members in Texas, one of which would have to hand deliver it to an intermediate courier, who (or is it whom?) would in turn deliver it to and un-named shipping company for shipment to a member in Ohio.

The Ohio member could drive the package to a blind drop location where an, yet to be named member would pick it up and drive it to ic23b's house where I may or may not pick it up.

I could therefore deny any knowledge of or complicity with any device that may or may not have been created in any way close to a Rube Goldberg fashion or intent, as I may or may not have ever received such a device. :256:

Rick, I think you've been coming to Canada too much... I noticed you're starting to talk with an " eh " ... :rasberry:

Molson secretly bought LoneStar Beer and has actually been bottling their lager in Texas. Its fun to hear the Texans say eh with a southern twang. :smile5:

instead of just " y'all " ... it's now " y'all ...eh " :rotf:

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

(The 'sad' part is I did it without thinking about it... :bawling:)

It is no wonder that my students look at me funny and ask "You ain't from 'round these here parts now are ya?"

I guess it is official then. Canada has scarred me for life. (Although I think the 4 years in Michigan's Upper Penninusla - and all those folks from Minnesoooooooota tainted me before the Canadians; Dont-cha know, eh?)

Thanks T.

I'm thinking you could ship it to me thru a series of members in Texas, one of which would have to hand deliver it to an intermediate courier, who (or is it whom?) would in turn deliver it to and un-named shipping company for shipment to a member in Ohio.

The Ohio member could drive the package to a blind drop location where an, yet to be named member would pick it up and drive it to ic23b's house where I may or may not pick it up.

I could therefore deny any knowledge of or complicity with any device that may or may not have been created in any way close to a Rube Goldberg fashion or intent, as I may or may not have ever received such a device. :256:

Good deal! This way, when it gets "Lost in transit" Rick (SilverT) will have, yet ANOTHER, excuse why no one has seen this particular item. :stickpoke: