IGNORED

new enough

nickle

New Enough has sold Deb and I several items over the last couple of years and everything was first rate and super service, even for a return.

Their prices on a HJC modular helmet with the built in sunvisor for Deb were less than half that I could buy it at around town.

I always like to give my local stores a chance first before I shop the web, but anything to do with bikes in the last couple of years New enough has earned my purchase by a large margin.:banana:

Brian

Bought my wife and myself two of the Fieldsheer Aqua Tour jackets about a month ago.Couldn't beat the price, $79.00 each,great to do business with. Had a problem with the size on one of them, Had no problem with return, or getting another jacket the right size. Plus the donation to the site ain't bad either.:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

New Enough might very well be the best internet company of all. Great selection, crazy prices (especially on the Closeouts), and insanely great customer service. Truly, a model for all other companies to emulate. They are always my first and foremost "go-to" place whenever I need gear.

TERRY

New Enough might very well be the best internet company of all. Great selection, crazy prices (especially on the Closeouts), and insanely great customer service. Truly, a model for all other companies to emulate. They are always my first and foremost "go-to" place whenever I need gear.

TERRY

Hmmm... Just checked these guys out and maybe I'm not looking in the right place for the deals. I need some boots and New Enough's prices are much higher than LeatherUp. Also, very little selection in cruiser style boots.

Hmmm... Just checked these guys out and maybe I'm not looking in the right place for the deals. I need some boots and New Enough's prices are much higher than LeatherUp. Also, very little selection in cruiser style boots.

My reference to them having crazy prices is based on some deals I got at less than half-price by going to the "Closeout" section, then clicking on "Bargain Basement". So far, I have bought a mesh jacket, mesh pants, and textile pants from them, and I am extremely satisfied with my acquisitions. This does not mean that they will always have the lowest price on any particular item, just that they are worth looking at when you are in the market for something. Their Customer Service is stellar and they make a donation to VR.org with every purchase we make.

Good luck with your boot purchase...

TERRY

My reference to them having crazy prices is based on some deals I got at less than half-price by going to the "Closeout" section, then clicking on "Bargain Basement". So far, I have bought a mesh jacket, mesh pants, and textile pants from them, and I am extremely satisfied with my acquisitions. This does not mean that they will always have the lowest price on any particular item, just that they are worth looking at when you are in the market for something. Their Customer Service is stellar and they make a donation to VR.org with every purchase we make.

Good luck with your boot purchase...

TERRY

Yeah, I'm not having much luck yet. I'm on a tight budget and I have a narrow foot which means a lot of boots won't lace up tight enough for my tastes. I like the prices at LeatherUp.com, but I'm a little leery about mail order due to fit. Can't find anything I like at a good price in the local stores.

I will watch for the sales at New Enough. It sounds like they're a great outfit to do business with.

I found them to be a great deal if the stuff fits. As has been mentioned, the prices in the Bargain Basement are usually nuts.

However, the shipping gets expensive really quickly if something doesn't fit or is not what you expect. I think I paid about $30 in 2-way shipping for an item that I returned because the quality sucked. This isn't a knock on NewEnough, as shipping charges are out of their control. But for items I'm not absolutely positive about, I go local.