IGNORED

Corbin Seat Keep It??????

Whitlow

What ya see,and feel,is what ya get in a Corbin. Ive had mine since 2004 and its still HARD..but I like it that way so I love it. On the other hand I had the back section,passenger,reworked and added a very soft memory foam for the wife..Now we are both happy. Tom

What ya see,and feel,is what ya get in a Corbin. Ive had mine since 2004 and its still HARD..but I like it that way so I love it. On the other hand I had the back section,passenger,reworked and added a very soft memory foam for the wife..Now we are both happy. Tom

I don't think it is all that hard but it does not feel right to me. Where and how much did it cost to rework the rear part?

Thanks Tom

I don't think it is all that hard but it does not feel right to me. Where and how much did it cost to rework the rear part?

Thanks Tom

I with Tom I love my corbin. It took me about 5,000 miles to break it in right. i would like to have the rear seat re-worked also as my passengers don't feel the same way I do. Where did you get it done?

Thanks Tom

I think it was $140.00 but worth it..they have it soft for her but it does not loose its plushness no matter how long you sit on it.

But where did you get it done?

I had it done at a upholstery (Auto) Shop here in the Austin area..IF you cant find anyone to do it there ship it to me and I will take it over there and they will do it like mine . Trust me,my wife was ready to kill me when I first got the seat(stock) Now She is HAPPY!! and just a note on the comfy side you need to know SHE has had 17 MAJOR back and neck surgeries so She knows comfort.

I had a Corbin on my Vstar for 20K miles, best seat ever but you must give it 1K miles for break in. you wont regret it. When I first got my Corbin I was pissed; it was hard as a rock. Actually went out, dropped another $350+ and bought a Mustang seat but it didn't take long to be displeased with the riding position. I went back to the Corbin, gave it through the break in time and never thought about it again. Hard, yep but I could ride for hours without pain.

So I got me a Corbin seat for my 03 RSV it is new and I have ridden it for 100 miles I'm not sure I like it! Maybe I'll sell it $300.00 + shipping one more ride before I do.

I bought a new Corbin for my 08 RSV and thought I had made a mistake when I first started riding with it. Corbin says to give it 1000 mile break in period. I have about 2000 miles on my seat and it seems to be better now than it was at 1000 miles and I think it is actually not fully broken in yet. As of now it is pretty comfortable and getting better.