IGNORED

fleece and shirt orders

BIG TOM

By now, with an exception of three fleece jackets..everyone who ordered their fleece jackets and shirts should have recieved them....before I took on this project I recieved 52 pm's expressing interest in the shirts..I expanded payment options to recieve pay pal along with the sleeveless fleece and the option on the colors of the fleece because some of the woman didn't care for pink..I also went so far as excepting personal checks against all advice...well , to date 10.... yes,10 members have ordered the t shirts....the fleece are doing ok...... DO NOT get me wrong...I am not complaining...I would think that with the amount of members we have here, that the club could do better than fill 10 orders......I'm glad my vendor does these one at a time and I don't have a minimum order... I AM HAPPY to do this for the club , it does take a lot of my time contacting people and verifying their size and order, ordering the product, picking them up from the vendor, packing them for shipping, filling out tracking slips, running them to the post office, contacting members of their shipping progress and again verifying that they recieved them..AGAIN ,I recieve nothing from this...all proceeds go to Ventureriders .org....SO , with the HOLIDAY season fast approaching and still good riding in the south, I am asking all members to take a minute to check out the merchandise forum and hopefully give me a pm with your order.....I have been talking to the vendor on making up some dewrags with our name on them...when I hear back from him on wednesday, I will inform you on the progress of this venture....thanks and ride safely...:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

This might work a little better if you had a link on the main menu that took you straight to a "Store" page.

But that would take all the fun out of clicking your mouse on FORUM..than on VENTURERIDER MERCHANDISE.... then on the ad your looking for...LOL:fnd_(16):

Ok for those too lazy to click on the forum page to get to the merchandise I'll help Tom out by posting the link to both.

T-shirt and sweatshirt link:

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41803]T-Shirts and Sweatshirts - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

Fleece Jacket link:

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40670]Fleece VentureRider Jackets - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

Sorry if anyone is offended by the term lazy.

Margaret

Ordered and paid for my T-shirts from WAAAAYYYY over here in Oz, so should be easier for you folk's don't ya think? :think:

Now thinking of ordering a fleece jacket :scratchchin: :happy34:

So c'mon support all the work that Big Tom has put in to get you these "shmick" looking shirts :clap2:and remember the profits come back to VR.org too. (okay I'll go now) :rasberry:

I always want to order this stuff but hesitate. The main reason right now is money but also sizes. I'm a big/tall guy and half the stuff I buy on line doesn't fit. I normally need a 2XL long and these are often hard to get. Many vendors are using cheaper materials and the fit isn't what it used to be. The quality is falling on many clothing items. Not saying these are but what I've seen over the last few years have. I used to take care of shirt orders for my softball team and work K9 unit. The t-shirts over the last few years seem to be getting shorter or I am getting taller as I age.

I'm sure the guys will let you know about sizing. I wear a small. (no jokes please) This jacket fit great for me. I usually have trouble with the sleeves being a bit long. Haven't tried on the shirt and sweatshirt yet for the sleeve length.

Materials are nice on this stuff. I know what you mean by some of the stuff you get now compared to even a few years back.

Margaret

I always want to order this stuff but hesitate. The main reason right now is money but also sizes. I'm a big/tall guy and half the stuff I buy on line doesn't fit. I normally need a 2XL long and these are often hard to get. Many vendors are using cheaper materials and the fit isn't what it used to be. The quality is falling on many clothing items. Not saying these are but what I've seen over the last few years have. I used to take care of shirt orders for my softball team and work K9 unit. The t-shirts over the last few years seem to be getting shorter or I am getting taller as I age.

I know what you mean about the quality and size .....I'm a big guy over 300lbs...when I first met with the vendor he brought me samples of shirts and sizes....some of them are pure junk..JUST PLAIN CHEAP.. wear them once and throw them away......thats why I went with the manufactures of the shirts that I did...heavy material, dont shrink and sizes that will stay true....more money...yes, absolutely.....I'm not waisting my money or yours on junk.........The fleeces are fantastic..ask anyone who bought one....I love the sweat shirts...they dont shrink and get all funny after washing...and the t's are the same great quality....Now, I'M sounding like a salesman so I've got to stop....:rotfl::rotf::fnd_(16):

Tom is this going to be an ongoing thing or is this for a limited time? i would like to get a shirt or two and a sweat shirt but now is not a good time for my wallet. Ron

Ron, these items will be offered year round..you can order any time you want...the ads will remain in the merchandise section of the forum.....I just get the items faster if I group the orders together...when your ready , they will be available.....:fnd_(16):