IGNORED

Great Day

Kregerdoodle

Had a Great day with great friends today!! Brad, Lonna and Don C. ( Gunnboat ) came by today, we had a good visit and went out to lunch and then had another good visit! It was great to see you guys again and we will have plenty more great times once ya`ll get settled in..

Kreg

ya, ya, rub it in why dontcha!

hay dano i showed brad & lonna my ( SNOW SHOVEL ) i had in ohio, movers were suppose to leave it behind for the new owners of my house. brad & lonna got a big chuckle out of seeing it.

one thing they won't have to worry about again.

don c.

hay dano i showed brad & lonna my ( SNOW SHOVEL ) i had in ohio, movers were suppose to leave it behind for the new owners of my house. brad & lonna got a big chuckle out of seeing it.

one thing they won't have to worry about again.

don c.

How do ya shovel the rain from a hurricane?? :confused07: Every place has the good things and bad........ some just have more than others.

Good luck and I hope Brad & Lonna settle in real good.

Best of Luck and God's speed

Bubber

They're gonna need that shovel for all the s**t they're starting to dish out down there.........

It'll be 65 w/ glorious sunshine and beautiful TREES and LEAVES, Hills and twisties to admire up here today.

Ya'all have fun lookin' at all that FLATland and scrub trees you have down there! :witch_brew:

My great day was Sunday where I went with the area BMW guys to breakfast at a small town in the country. then I gathered my wife and oldest son and we rode till it was time for lunch.....ride to eat, eat to ride! LOL

Beautiful morning in the 50's early and maybe a touch of 60's in the afternoon before some clouds rolled in. A few scattered drops of rain on the way back from lunch didn't dampen (pun intended) the ride. The leaves will be gone probably by next weekend, and this may be one of the last really good riding days here in N.W. Central IL!