IGNORED

Another biker down, ME

Midrsv

Guest tessa c2

glad to hear that your okay, and welcome to the pavement crew. when you had started and mentioned the weather and new tires, i had thought yup they had slipped out from under you, that's happened to me a time or two, just about as quick as sand on a corner. but like i said glad to hear that the body is okay.

As another rider here who has crashed this year I'm just glad to hear your injuries are none the worse for what you've gone thru. And yea gotta love these brain buckets too. I know for fact that they helped me and the wife in our crash. I know of a couple others around here with the same results.

Now if we'd of been using all the ride gear we probably wouldn't had much other than bruises, as it was we got road rash but nothing extreme. Thank the Lord.

good luck on your bikes repairs or replacement

Larry

Have I told you guys how much I like helmets? I do. Anyway, as an update, I went to the DR to satisfy my wife and everything seems to be OK.

Dennis

Let me relate to the wifes insistance, this story.

A few years ago, we worked an accident where a young man swerved to miss another driver. His car hit an old concrete sighn base about 3'x3' amd a couple of foot tall. He did not hit hard but his airbag deployed.

He was ok and refused treatment and the Ambulance ride. Later that day, He was in Jackson Ms. (Thank God)with a friend instead of out here in the country. He started having difficulty breathing and his friend rushed him to the hospital.

At the hospital they found that he had broken a rib in the accident and it had moved somehow and punctured one of his lungs.

It is always best to get checked out!!!