IGNORED

Need parts...I did a bad, bad thing...where do I send the 5$?

I must have had a worse day...just cannot remember it now. As I was winching the 87 VR up on the Volvo semi for the trip to the Rio Grande Valley for the winter I slipped on the ramp and lost my balance which resulted in a drop test from about 2.5 feet. It landed on the right handlebar which bent severely and main fairing which cracked in several places. I guess my stupidity will cost me 5$? Not to mention much more than that in plastic repairs. Does the stupid fund accept Paypal?

I have a spare handlebar but need another right fairing and the parts that hold the speaker and a right front turn signal. I'll be monitoring ebay but wondered if any here had spares for sale. Thanks.

Larry

Edited by LLonearth
better title

You can check here to see if there are any 1st gen parts that you might need.

This is the free parts link: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15244

Parts are listed for 1st gens and then for the 2nd gens.

Hope you find something...

and yes pay pal works.. hit the donate button..:sign13:

Just glad you werent under it...........!!!!!!!!

Thanks, guys. Let me get settled down here in Mercedes, TX and I'll get back to you. You're right, it could have been much worse. There was that one moment where I could have pulled real hard and pulled the bike the other way which could have resulted in me falling backwards and the bike then falling on me. Nothing was damaged except for my bike and my pride. Not so bad as I have been working on being more humble.