IGNORED

Chat Room Problem

Freebird

I apologize that the chat room was down last night. There was a problem with the server that the chat is hosted on. They have moved it to a new server and it appears to be working correctly now. The new server has a new DNS address so it is possible that it could be up to 24 hours before everybody can access it. I just tried and got right in but it may depend upon how often your ISP refreshes their DNS servers. Hopefully everybody can get in but if you can't, just give it a little more time and it should be fine.

I have never used the chat room, but last night noticed that the main page for the Forum was down, too. The only thing loading was the header, but all other pages seemed to be working OK. I did not see any messages regarding that coming through so I figured it was on my end only. This morning the page is loading fine. Maybe the DNS server had not updated last night yet...

I apologize that the chat room was down last night. There was a problem with the server that the chat is hosted on. They have moved it to a new server and it appears to be working correctly now. The new server has a new DNS address so it is possible that it could be up to 24 hours before everybody can access it. I just tried and got right in but it may depend upon how often your ISP refreshes their DNS servers. Hopefully everybody can get in but if you can't, just give it a little more time and it should be fine.

Appology??? :scared:

None needed!!!

It should be us thanking YOU for all the times it DOES work!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's not typically full of women usually just Yama Mama and myself with the guys. Come on guys we aren't that scary. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Yes Margaret, you are right. We are the most gentle, easy going, interesting biker babes there are. I do not think we have had any complaints from our regular visitors.

Yama Mama:beersign: