IGNORED

It's gonna be a rough ride...

Condor

The wife is on a 50th reunion cruise down in Mexico. She left Saturday with Cabo being the first stop today. It looks like they're gonna get wet, but I told her to take the umbrella... :) It a good thing she's on NCL. If she does get stuck on the ship at least it'll be fun...

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/EP19/refresh/EP1909W5_NL_sm2+gif/023014W5_NL_sm.gif

Is she going further south? If so she will miss most of that storm. We sailed for two and a half days to get to Puerto Vallarta and then headed back north to stop at Mazatlan and then Cabo.

The ship stays fairly close to land as well...sort of....we went out to sea to go around a storm. Out of all I enjoyed Cabo the most.

Yes those big ships do move in rough weather even with the modern technology to stabilize em.

Hope enjoys the ride!

Is she going further south? If so she will miss most of that storm. We sailed for two and a half days to get to Puerto Vallarta and then headed back north to stop at Mazatlan and then Cabo.

The ship stays fairly close to land as well...sort of....we went out to sea to go around a storm. Out of all I enjoyed Cabo the most.

Yes those big ships do move in rough weather even with the modern technology to stabilize em.

Hope enjoys the ride!

This cruise works it's way down and then a long ride back up to LA. Cabo, PV, and Manzanillo. We got caught in a tropical on a cruise in the Carrabian a few years back and those big ol' boats do rock'n'roll..... :)

Hey Condor,

Thanks for the fork brace. It works great! Got it on just in time for the rain. Good thing I just got my jeep running again. I've been puttin it off all summer. It was nice meeting you this past weekend. If you ever need any help with any of your scoots. give a holler! Maybe I'll learn something.:guitarist 2:

Hey Condor,

Thanks for the fork brace. It works great! Got it on just in time for the rain. Good thing I just got my jeep running again. I've been puttin it off all summer. It was nice meeting you this past weekend. If you ever need any help with any of your scoots. give a holler! Maybe I'll learn something.:guitarist 2:

You're welcome Tony. Had a great time. Someone new to listen to all my old corney stories.... :) Right now I'm just trying to keep all the covers from blowing off in this storm. Just heard something crash outside the office... gotta go check...