IGNORED

Progressive air pump........

DragonRider

Does anyone have one of these great little hand pumps that they arent using or dont want anymore, I used one the other day and its a great little tool to have, I have found them but everyone wants between 35.00 to 50.00 for them and that doesnt include shipping, so figured I would check with our wonderful family here.

I use one similar to this. (I know, I'm cheap)

I got it at Wallyworld, and it works great for shocks and forks. I don't lose air when I pull it off, either.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Zefal-Mini-Jet-Reversable-Frame-Mount/dp/B0013GAR4E/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1255277275&sr=8-24]Amazon.com: Zefal Mini Uni Mini-Jet Reversable Frame Mount Bike Pump: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

I question whether or not a 60 psi gauge (built into the Harley type pump) is going to be accurate enough to measure front fork pressure which is maximum of 7psi (in the 2nd gens).

I think I would want a 1-10 or 0-15psi gauge for the front forks.

I've tried buying a 15psi gauge twice over the internet and gotten 'taken' for my money both times. I'll probably have a beware thread about the sellers soon.

My local H-D shop sells them for ~40... Just in case someone doesn't have one they are looking to get rid of you might be able to save some $$$ on shipping if you check yours.

Good luck!

Same here. The local HD shop told me they'd had problems with the HD brand and now exclusively use progressive brand pumps. I bought mine for 39.95 @ HD and it works great on the RSV....

Does anyone have one of these great little hand pumps that they arent using or dont want anymore, I used one the other day and its a great little tool to have, I have found them but everyone wants between 35.00 to 50.00 for them and that doesnt include shipping, so figured I would check with our wonderful family here.
lewis, if it is the one that looks like a giant syringe, with a gauge on it i have a brand new one, taking up space. give me your mailing address and i will get it on it's way to you. no charge. bill:2133:

I question whether or not a 60 psi gauge (built into the Harley type pump) is going to be accurate enough to measure front fork pressure which is maximum of 7psi (in the 2nd gens).

I think I would want a 1-10 or 0-15psi gauge for the front forks.

I use the 60psi gauge model on my forks just fine,, it has 5psi lines and I just set my forks to 5psi.

When I checked them last week, after many months, I could guestimate from where the needle was that one fork still had 2 psi and one had 4 psi.

I actually use it to check my tire pressure also, seeing the valve stems are in such awkward places to get a gauge on.

I use one similar to this. (I know, I'm cheap)

I got it at Wallyworld, and it works great for shocks and forks. I don't lose air when I pull it off, either.

Amazon.com: Zefal Mini Uni Mini-Jet Reversable Frame Mount Bike Pump: Sports & Outdoors

I just bought one just like this at Harbor Freight last Thursday for $3.99, perfect for the shock adjustment..:hurts: