IGNORED

Membership incentive.....

Renne

I'm not a computer wizz by any stretch. I'm much better with a wrench than a keyboard but, I've picked up on some computer words that "make me wonder". Could an exploding "cookie" be placed on a non-members computer so that on the 13th day it would disintegrate filling the hard drive with crumbs and disabling the "disk cleanup"? A warning of an upcoming chocolate chip disaster could automatically be placed on a "pop-up" that would give time for the user to "up-date" by sending $12.00 for membership. Should the non-member disregard the "pop-up" and the impending 13 day "cookie" doomsday occurs, $12.00 could be sent and upon recpt. an automatic "disk cleanup" could be sent saving one a very expensive house call !

"Makes me wonder"

Come'on folks, $12.00 is only 3 Latte's and and a "whole cookie".

Renne

I finally "encouraged" my buddy to send in his $12 by callling him a tightwad.:confused24: He even had to go to lunch with b2dad to be sure it was the "right" thing to do. Of course him saving a bunch of money AND getting to have lunch with a new friend convinced him that it was worth it.

Sorry Chuck, Just had to do it. :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke:

Hey Steve

It was a pleasure to help a friend join this website. Certainly worth it in my humble opinion. What is Chuck's screen name? I'll be sure to look him up.

$12 a year is a drop in the bucket for the valuable advice / help that is to be found on this website...not to mention the "family" bonds that are formed.

However, on the downside...wife says it costs way more than $12 a year. Not sure where she gets that idea..just because I see ideas on here and have to go buy them..hmm...some days she threatens to cut off my internet. Thank goodness she is still working!!!

Don

Hey Steve

It was a pleasure to help a friend join this website. Certainly worth it in my humble opinion. What is Chuck's screen name? I'll be sure to look him up.

$12 a year is a drop in the bucket for the valuable advice / help that is to be found on this website...not to mention the "family" bonds that are formed.

However, on the downside...wife says it costs way more than $12 a year. Not sure where she gets that idea..just because I see ideas on here and have to go buy them..hmm...some days she threatens to cut off my internet. Thank goodness she is still working!!!

Don

Mine has a job as a slave driver. Wanna know who the slave is??? Retirement my Butt!!

And she threatens to cut me off!! Internet, food,..........:crying:

Best 12 buck I ever spent!! I didn't even ask the slave driver. And she hasn't been on here today. Could you tell??:whistling:

Come on......... Everyone that visits this site even if only once or twice a week, please join up. It only costs $12.00 for a full year.

If you find even one small thing on here that helps you, it is worth it.

Even the simplest things, like "What pipes to buy", whatever, you will learn so much.

The nice thing about being a member is you get to post, see photos, video, etc.

I wanted to know about pipes and inquired what people thought about Bubs.

I received quite a few replies and even a video taped during a members ride so I could here the Bubs in action. I was even sent a wave file.

Also, ANYTHING that could save you a trip to the service center will more than pay for your $12.00 membership.

Come on folks. Become a member. Become a member of this wonderful family we have here.

If you can afford to go for a ride, then you can afford this. And if you live where it is cold, then guess what, you can become a member for less than a tank of gas that you no longer need.

JOIN NOW!!!!!!

RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

NOT TOMORROW, NOW!

HURRY UP, LETS GROW.