IGNORED

Motocom headsets on a Venture

wes0778

OK, I always seem to do things bassackwards. A couple of weeks before the '99 Venture grabbed me by the throat and said BRING ME HOME, I bought a MotoCom RiderLink system for the RSTC. Now that I have the Venture, I'd like to adapt the RiderLink head sets to the Venture. It first looked like all I needed was a PC keyboard adapter to go from the RiderLink PS2 plug to the Venture 5 pin DIN plug. Well being the pack rat :innocent: that I am I had the PC adapter. :happy34:

Well I guess the pin-outs are different. I hooked it up but get no sound out. :mad:

Anyone have any suggestions?

Walter

I did the same thing, and got the same results, but not dissapointed, I like the J&M headsets for the Venture better, so I am just using the others on the V Star. I got enuff helmets to have setups in all 4...........

OK, I always seem to do things bassackwards. A couple of weeks before the '99 Venture grabbed me by the throat and said BRING ME HOME, I bought a MotoCom RiderLink system for the RSTC. Now that I have the Venture, I'd like to adapt the RiderLink head sets to the Venture. It first looked like all I needed was a PC keyboard adapter to go from the RiderLink PS2 plug to the Venture 5 pin DIN plug. Well being the pack rat :innocent: that I am I had the PC adapter. :happy34:

Well I guess the pin-outs are different. I hooked it up but get no sound out. :mad:

Anyone have any suggestions?

Walter