IGNORED

will be off line for a while..fleece orders

BIG TOM

My dutter is sick...very sick....got a virus..I will stay on as long as I can tonight, but the dutter is going in to see the geeks tomorrow...will be offline for a few days...for those of you who are waiting on their fleece jackets...I will have to call you by land line when they arrive and when they are being shipped...for anyone who needs to place an order , you also will have to use a land line..Its gonna get boring around here for a while.. I will have to get my fill of you guys tonight and cause as much chaos as I can....:rasberry::rasberry::fnd_(16):

Who's Big Tom? Are we gonna miss him if we don't know who he is? Questionning minds wnat to know! (not really!)

Good luck with your "dutter", maybe it'll help if you don't call it bad names! :mo money::bang head:

Skinny Squidley

How are you ever going to keep track of our big adventure this weekend??

PS were you at Pioneer Tuesday afternoon??

No , it wasn't I..Hope to be back in business by the middle of the week ...or sooner...my dutter is un installing it self????? can only access my favorites or a site by a link...will not access internet by typing in an address... it tells me I have no internet access...my anti virus is gone and will not re install....I'M losing data and my mind...DID I EVER TELL YOU I HATE COMPUTERS!!:smash2::smash2:I'm afraid I'm gonna lose all my DQ addresses in the country. ARRRGGGGHHH!!...Its the end of the world I tell you, the end of the world......:bawling::fnd_(16):

Who's Big Tom? Are we gonna miss him if we don't know who he is? Questionning minds wnat to know! (not really!)

Good luck with your "dutter", maybe it'll help if you don't call it bad names! :mo money::bang head:

Skinny Squidley

I liked you better when you were that 'OTHER GUY':stickpoke::fnd_(16):