IGNORED

Why do they haul their bikes?

Kirby

Is it because HD seats are crap??:think::icon_smile_question Don't think I would want to travel far on one, and they don't have a "Rick Butler" :rasberry::rasberry: to fix 'em.

We put our bikes on the Ute for one trip, because of work and time off BUT we were travelling from one side of Australia to the other!!:whistling: I flew to Adelaide and Quickstep picked me up from there and we continued on to Coffs Harbour in New South Wales for a club AGM and rally.:happy34: Then we both drove all the way back to W.A. Here's a pic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I an't going to talk much, went on the Iron butt, this weekend and guess who's bike gave troubl. Mine my 04 RSV. fuse at the starter sileniod corroded up and burnt the holder, had to patch it, and it gave trouble in the rain.

Bobby's electra Glide was giving electrical problems too.

Gregg

Gregg, I had the same problem. My 2000MM had an intermittent problem of stopping, which I couldn't diagnose. I finally pulled the left passenger step and kick plate to follow the battery cable, and found the main fuse and block so badly corroded that I'm surprised that the bike ran at all. The battery box drains into it, and the wires are exposed to the elements. What were these Japs thinking with that design? Seems like a good thing for everyone to keep an eye on.