IGNORED

My Good Friend...Ron Gaskill

Squidley

I am new to this and somehow stumbled across this web page upon doing a search, and in the search I saw a very familiar name...it was my brothers name, Ron Gaskill. I therefore curiously continued to click on it to see what it was all about and it lead me to the VentureRider's web. Well, I eventually found what my brothers neighbor had written about his passing and felt so touched by it and the comments that followed were very soothing to read. Yes, it is a great loss for all of my family. He is by big brother, no matter how old you are he will always be my big brother, and he was the best big brother anybody could ever have. He was a great man as well,,,kind, gentle, I can't recall him ever raising his voice, talented and so very generous of his talents. He just presented a Vet Cane he carved to our Dad in June at my house and he was so proud to present it to him. I could see the pleasure in his eyes. He was a terrific brother to me and my sister. A fantastic Uncle my son and niece. And I know he was the best Dad that anyone could ever ask for!!! Also a great husband tooo!! Thank you Lonna for being there when it all happened, I know Nancy and Amanda needed you so at that time.

I hope I haven't said too much, but reading all these comments has made me feel better and know how much he is loved!! I will miss him so.

Linda

Linda,

It was my pleasure to be there for Nancy and Mandy, and I am glad that they allowed me to take them, especially now, as they would not have handeled it well getting home alone. I hope you are going to be able to make it up here with the rest of them, so we will get the chance to talk in person! And if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. I am trying to do some kind of fund raiser for Nancy, to help pay for the funeral costs, cause she and Mandy are having a real hard time. So if I can do anything......please let me know, and tell everyone to have a safe trip up here!

• 2 weeks later...

Janis and I are very saddened to hear of this incredible loss to his family and his friends. We sincerely hope that those touched directly by this will soon be able to put a smile on their face as they think of all the wonderful times they have been able to share. Our condolences and best wishes to all...

TERRY

Prayers on the way from Buford for all. Ron, may God welcome you with open arms into His eternal rest and may He comfort your family and friends in this time of loss.

I lost a very close friend just under 2 years ago and we used to talk about Heaven and if there were bikes up there. We decided that there had to be or it would be Hell. So know that Ron is up there riding with Mike where the sky is always sunny, the road always twisty and the tank always full. Enjoy the Heavenly Wind Ron.