IGNORED

i never knew how DEAF i was

hipshot

Congrats!!!

I'm waiting on the state Voc-Rehab to push the "OK" button on mine. Have jumped through all the hoops and done the fitting. Now all that is left is getting the ok for what the audiologist recommended. I just hope they come with an "ignore wife" position on them... :innocent:

Congrats!!!

I'm waiting on the state Voc-Rehab to push the "OK" button on mine. Have jumped through all the hoops and done the fitting. Now all that is left is getting the ok for what the audiologist recommended. I just hope they come with an "ignore wife" position on them... :innocent:

Actually there is a set like that. Mine have 4 different 'modes' activated with a mini button on the top of them. I have behind the ear style and they are normally set on the second position. I have to set them on the 4th position when I ride or the wind noise is too aggravating.

It took me years of saying HUH & what till I finally got a set.

btw - 4th position is nearly off, shuts out all the unwanted chatter

Congrats!!!

mine also are behind the ear.

they communicate with each other!!!!!

turn one "off", they both go "off", or vise versa.

OH! and they do have a MUTE, position , too!

lol

just jt

I'm happily deaf and for 6k I will be staying that way.

Have to agree.

I didn't know the computer made any noise, interesting, no wonder my bike has no chirp or whine, interesting.

There is a saying I believe.......Silence is Golden.

BOO

mine also are behind the ear.

they communicate with each other!!!!!

turn one "off", they both go "off", or vise versa.

OH! and they do have a MUTE, position , too!

lol

just jt

JT , i know what the mute is for :clap2: so are you saying i can't talk your ears off anymore :stickpoke::crackup::crackup:

Thom