IGNORED

Trip to Metamora, Indiana

Yama Mama

We have been going on rides with our new riding buddies, Eric and Joanne. Our son in law, and daughter. We are having so much fun. Here are a few photos of our little day trip to Metamora,Indiana.

They had a coal burning steam engine there that day.

That's a great place to go, and a great ride from my house. If I had known you were going there I'd have crashed your little party!

Joe

I was going to say nice pics, but goodness, do you have some larger versions? The coal burning steam engine would have been neat to see.

Like a bozo, I forgot to have my camera with me the one time I've been there. I wanted to get some pictures of the canal. I guess we'll just have to go again now with our new guest in the house.

I'd say you all should head out and make plans to meet up. Would be a nice excuse for a meet and eat. Might want to set it up before the cold weather gets in too.

Oh Peg the pics were a bit small. What happened you never post pics that small.

Glad you are having fun with the kids.

Margaret

We have been going on rides with our new riding buddies, Eric and Joanne. Our son in law, and daughter. We are having so much fun. Here are a few photos of our little day trip to Metamora,Indiana.

Hey Peggy, have you seen our thread on the Southern Indiana ride the first weekend of Oct? You folks are way too close to miss out on this. Looking like there will be a lot of members coming in, going to be a great time.

Joe

Its fun riding with the kids isn't it. My son and daughter both have their own bikes and we are riding together all the time.

Hey Peggy, have you seen our thread on the Southern Indiana ride the first weekend of Oct? You folks are way too close to miss out on this. Looking like there will be a lot of members coming in, going to be a great time.

Joe

Joe, I would love to go on the ride, but we have a wedding to go to that day.

Yama Mama

We will see, but I really was looking forward to the honeymoon trip.

Hehehehehe,

Yama Mama:big-grin-emoticon:

Whaaaat??? You'd rather go on a honeymoon trip than spend time with your VR buddies? I am AGAST, I tell you, simply AGAST!!!

Telly you what.....come to Corydon and stay a night in the Baymont with the rest of us and we'll make sure to "bell" you! What could be better??

Joe

:rotf::rotf::whistling::rotfl::rotfl: