IGNORED

Rev limiter

rod

Last year I think it was in 4th. 5th is to high for the stock engine. Out by Travis AFB theres a couple of good flat-straight strecthes.Speedo was burried if I remember right, But was not really looking at the speedo. Kept looking for coyotes and watching the broken white lines that were now a singleline:eek:

No more rev limiter for me either...I too have the Dyna. That being said though, I had never hit it in 4th or 5th and in fact, these bikes will run faster in 4th. I've had it as fast as it would go in 5th...kicked it down to 4th and got more speed.

Don

Oh goodie, now i have something to try..... So it will go faster in 4th then in 5th.... I know when I am on a highway, i will run in 5th and try to stay in 5th as long as i can, but find 4th to be real good when cruising along and need power. Since May all i have on her is 1900 miles, I hope to put some road under her next week when i take her to the blue ridge and WV.

Oh goodie, now i have something to try..... So it will go faster in 4th then in 5th.... I know when I am on a highway, i will run in 5th and try to stay in 5th as long as i can, but find 4th to be real good when cruising along and need power. Since May all i have on her is 1900 miles, I hope to put some road under her next week when i take her to the blue ridge and WV.

Well now I am sure if you were to get it in fourth and hit the rev limiter you will be putting some miles on in a hurry. :rotf: Maybe not thousands but the miles will add up fast.

Brad