I just purchased an 89 Venture Royale. This is now my fourth Venture Royale so I do have some experience maintaining these bikes. However this is the 1st time I have had any problems with the computer monitor system. I researched this forum and found info on resoldering the boards and checking the fuses. My monitor is completely dead. Nothing shows on the screen at all. I removed the monitor last night. All the connections were clean and tight. The boards look good with no obvious signs of anything wrong with them. All fuses are ok with the mounting tangs in good shape and tight. Everything else electrical on this bike works fine. The only problem I have is the computer monitor is dead. Does anyone know what readings I should get on the pins in the connectors to the monitor? What the pinouts are for these connectors? Anything else I can check to figure out if it's the computer monitor or something else in the wiring? Anyone have a spare I can borrow to try or buy? Thanks in advance for any help. :bowdown: