IGNORED

Heading east, leaving sept. 5th for 4 week ride

Shamue

HEADING EAST:

Would be great to meet many of you along the way! Plans are to leave Albuquerque on Sept. 5th and be in Canton, TX on the 6th/7th for the flea market.

The rest of the ride will be day by day stopping where we feel like it and seeing what we want. The remainder of the route will be to ride through Shreveport, MS. up to Pine Bluff, MS. then Memphis, Bowling Green, Nashville and Knoxville TN. Up through Johnson City, KY. to Roanoke VA., Gaithersburg and into Washington D.C. for a couple of days. Leave DC, tract to Fort Royal and travel through Shenandoah National Park. Pick up Charlotteville to Richmond and Chester VA. Drop to Durham, Raleigh and Wilson NC. Then head to the coast through Jacksonville and Topsail Beach to Wilmington NC. At this point across the state to Asheville NC and spend a couple days riding the Blue Ridge Parkway.

To return home we will drop to Panamaha City FL. and hug the gulf coast through Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana into Texas no Interstate riding. Near Corpus Christy turn North to Lubbock and back to Albuquerque on Sept.29th.

If I'm going through / close to your area and you want to meet for coffee or ice cream leave me a POST or Pm. I'm not electronicly savy so on the road I won't be on the web unless I find a library or motel. Hope to be camping most of the time. Route will only change if we end up riding into bad weather for days at a time or hurricane weather. At that point we will turn West and track back to Yellowstone. Hope to meet many of you, DON'T WANT TO GET HOME A READ A TREAD ABOUT A SILVER 07 VENTURE BEEING SPOTTED WITH 2 HARLEYS GOING THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. HA! HA!

SHAMUE.

Well let us know when you get to NC. I live up some and over from the route your taking but we can get something together for you folks on your way through. My # is also in my profile. We got a bunch of us in the state anywhere you're going. So give us a shout. I won't be here on the 12th of Sept be down at the meet and eat in Rome GA so if you get a chance pop on down there.

Have a fun and safe trip.

Margaret

Been traveling the US and Canada since July 10th! Should be home to Destin, FL by the time you start traveling! Destin is about 50 miles west of Panama City, FL along the coast. Would love to share ice cream, coffee, and swap travel experience with you when you come through our area!!

Be safe

A bunch of us with the Warriors Watch Riders will be in Bucks County PA on 9/11 for the ceremonies at the Gardens of Remembrance, if you get that far north. We'll be doing a little sightseeing in DC on the 12th before heading back down I-81 en route back to the ATL, finishing the trip on the 13th. I'll have my blackberry if you want to shoot me an email while up that way.

Happy trails!

:Venture: