IGNORED

For the fence sitters

Black Owl

Just short reminder that we are only 12 days away from the 2009 Pork in the Pines Pig Roast. www.porkinthepines.com

Also, for the first times. While Gary's postal address is LaPorte, MN you actually need to go a few miles west of there to Konabec Corner. Well, actually if you get to the stop sign at Konebec Corner, you have already passed Gary's place.

He should have the big orange banner out again this year to help guide everyone in. And for those really interested, the VenureRanger will be on site.

So, see y'all there.

:mytruck:

Well this time I'm book vacation. and if doesen rain cat's and dogs, I'll be there. Think to get little ride round, and visit Door County, WI, and upper Wi heading to Duluth, and get that famous ride MN61 along coast of Lake Superior. Crusing west trough Forest Highway 7 ( MN 1), and head west, to Gary's. Russ hope you gonna get your tent ready by time I arive :doh:

Edited by stardbog

Well this time I'm book wacation. and if doesen rain cat's and dogs, I'll be there. Think to get little ride round, and visit Door County, WI, and upper Wi heading to Duluth, and get that famous ride MN61 along coast of Lake Superior. Crusing west trough Forest Highway 7 ( MN 1), and head west, to Gary's. Russ hope you gonna get your tent ready by time I arive :doh:

What is a "wacation"? :confused24::rasberry:

Thats Kabekona corners , Russ,

but at your age , i would expect the mis spellin .....

LOL:rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl:

Spell it. Heck, I can't even pronounce it..

Well this time I'm book vacation. and if doesen rain cat's and dogs, I'll be there. Think to get little ride round, and visit Door County, WI, and upper Wi heading to Duluth, and get that famous ride MN61 along coast of Lake Superior. Crusing west trough Forest Highway 7 ( MN 1), and head west, to Gary's. Russ hope you gonna get your tent ready by time I arive :doh:

Yep. It should be all set up by the time you get there. Will also have a cot for you and a blanket or two.

WooWoo - we have 34 Venture Riders registered so far with several more maybes. We still have camping spaces and as always there will be plenty of pig to eat!

So if your lurking and thinking about maybe coming on out there is still time and room to party with a pig!

By my count, in addition to the 34 folks that have already signed up, there will be at least 12 more who have said they will be there and 5 who have given a good solid maybe.

:15_8_211[1]:

Wow!!! This will be a big rally this year - I may have to buy more cigars. I only have 40.

Russ, I sent my registration in for Cody and plan on going to PIP first. Won't get off work until Sunday morn then a ride up so save me some pig please. going to make this a 2 week excursion. PIP, Fargo, ND then Cody, WY. We'll have to make our plans for traveling to Cody while I'm in Minn. Hopefully nothing happens this time and my registration actually gets used as opposed to the Hub. What a mess that was. :fingers-crossed-emo God Bless. Mike